- AN ECONOMIC BILL OF RIGHTS – (and this gives us Security, too): Good, safe sustainable jobs with living wages and benefits, plus the right to organize, quality healthcare for all (without the waste and sick-making pollution), good tuition-free education, decent, affordable housing and an end to mindless foreclosures for distant profits.
- A GREEN TRANSITION – Loans that encourage true, sustainable green businesses that improve our health through improved air and water quality, and that produces breakthroughs in research and give good, meaningful jobs.
- REAL FINANCIAL REFORM – no more "banksters" wreaking havoc with their get-rich-quick schemes affecting our homes and jobs. True, thoughtful regulation with you, your families and your communities in mind.
- A FUNCTIONING DEMOCRACY – If you think we've already got it, well, THINK again, and open your eyes! It's basically Pay to Play with Big $$ Running Elections and Agendas. Lobbyists write much of the legislation that Congress rubber-stamps. Free access to Media and Debates and Instant Runoff Voting (a one-time vote that can only produce a majority win) are a good start to making your will determine the outcomes: now THAT'S democracy!
LEARN more about the Green New Deal here, and you can hear Dr. Jill Stein's inspiring message on G.N.D.'s role as Job Creator … and Climate Transformer.
• Also, check out Jill's interview on C-Span elsewhere on this site … as well as those with Amy Goodman on Democracy Now! and on Bill Moyers.
LEARN about the Green New Deal and more in the Bill Moyers interview with Green Party candidates Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala (2012). Watch this interview! … and others.